Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hiking in Africa

Today, I went into the hospital and did my rounds.  All of my patients on the pediatric ward seem to be doing okay for now.  I think God has blessed me with a calm day because He knew I needed it.  After rounding Jeff and I went down to the market and bought a liter of coca cola (yes they do have some:))  We then went and ate lunch.  After lunch we went on a hike for the rest of the afternoon.  I wanted to post some pictures of our journey today.

Jeff and me on the trail.  If you look really carefully you can see a waterfall behind us.  There are many waterfalls here.

Some friends I made while on the hike:)

The top of a Fulani hut and quite a view.


                                                         Looking down at the hospital valley.


Some of the beautiful terrain.
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment